2020 Standards Activities Board
To view a list of all Standards Activities Board members, please visit the Standards Activities Board page.
To view a list of all Standards Committees, please visit the Standards Committees page.
- Knowledge graph standards:
P2807 Entity Framework of Knowledge Graphs P2807.1 Entity Standard for Technical Requirements and Evaluation of Knowledge Graphs P2807.2 Entity Guide for Application of Knowledge Graphs for Financial Services
P2830 Entity Standard for Technical Framework and Requirements of Shared Machine Learning P2840 Individual Standard for Responsible AI Licensing P2841 Entity Framework and Process for Deep Learning Evaluation P2842 Entity Recommended Practice for Secure Multi-party Computation P2863 Individual Recommended Practice for Organizational Governance of Artificial Intelligence
Smart city standards:
P2850 Entity Standard for an Architectural Framework for Intelligent Cities Operation System P2858 Entity Standard for Mini-program Architecture and Technical Requirements P2888.1 Individual Specification of Sensor Interface for Cyber and Physical World
3D imaging standards:
P3079 Individual Standard for Head Mounted Display (HMD) Based Virtual Reality (VR) Sickness Reduction Technology P3079.1 Individual Placeholder P3079.2 Individual Placeholder P3333.1.1 Individual Standard for Quality of Experience (QoE) and Visual-Comfort Assessments of Three-Dimensional (3D) Contents Based on Psychophysical Studies P3333.1.2 Individual Standard for the Perceptual Quality Assessment of Three Dimensional (3D), Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) Contents P3333.1.3 Individual Standard for the Deep Learning-Based Assessment of Visual Experience Based on Human Factors P3333.1.4 Individual Standard for the Quality Assessment of Light Field Imaging
Internet of Food standards:
P2796 Entity Standard for Framework for the Internet of Food (IoF) P2796.1 Entity Standard for Data Requirements for Internet of Food (IoF) Systems P2796.2 Entity Standard for Data Exchange Architecture and Interface Requirements for Internet of Food (IoF) Systems
P1599 Individual Recommended Practice for the Definition of a Multilayer Representation of Music Using eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
SAB Policies and Procedures
- SAB P&P for Board Activities (PDF)
- SAB P&P for Standards Development (PDF)
- Baseline P&Ps for a Standards Committee (HTML)
- Baseline P&Ps for an individual-based WG (HTML)
- Baseline P&Ps for an entity-based WG (HTML)
SA Policies and Procedures
- IEEE-SA Standards Board By-Laws (HTML, PDF)
- IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual (HTML, PDF)
- Summary of changes approved by SASB/BOG in 2013 (PDF)
- IEEE-SA Guidance on Standards Preparation and Editing (HTML)
- IEEE-SA Guidance on Standards Development (HTML)
Did You Know?
IEEE-CS Also Supports Projects with Other Societies
- Download the new IEEE Standard 1730.1™, Distributed Simulation Engineering & Execution Process Multi-Architecture Overlay (DMAO)
Origins of the IEEE Standards
Standards Learning Webinar
The IEEE Computer Society provides informational webinars for you to learn more about our benefits and resources. View the Standards Learning Webinar.