IEEE Computer Society Governing Documents
- IEEE Computer Society Constitution – Rev. October 2012 (pdf), (html)
- IEEE Computer Society Bylaws, Rev. June 2023 (pdf), (html)
Amendments to Article XII Advisory Boards would sunset Advisory Boards. Advisory Boards are intended to “guide the development of Society products and services relevant to particular audiences, and review Society plans to engage those audiences.” Advisory Boards are separate from the Board of Governors and are “solely advisory in nature.” There are no longer any advisory boards within the Computer Society. The Research Advisory Board (RAB) was retired in 2022. The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) was retired in July 2023. The Computer Society marketing staff and the appropriate program boards and committees now work together to guide product and service development.
Given that there are no longer any advisory boards within the Computer Society, the Board of Governors found no need to retain the advisory board structure for the future.
- IEEE Computer Society Policies & Procedures Manual (PPM) – Rev. July 2023 (pdf)
IEEE Computer Society Operations Handbooks
- Finance Committee Handbook (pdf)
- Members and Geographic Activities Board Handbook (pdf)
- T&C Board Handbook
- Technical Meetings Handbook
Board of Governors Meetings and Resources
- View upcoming scheduled meetings, past meeting notes, and information on expense reports.
IEEE Computer Society Brand Guide
- View our basic usage guidelines for IEEE Computer Society branding and how to utilize them to create consistent communications.
- IEEE volunteers and staff are invited to utilize the IEEE Computer Society Meeting Center at the Los Alamitos, CA office for any upcoming or recurring meetings. Learn more about meeting spaces and how to reserve one.