Learn more about the various Standards Committees under the Standards Activities Board.
The Computer Society has more than 200 working groups developing draft standards, under the auspices of the Standards Committees.
- Cloud Computing Standards Committee
- Design Automation Standards Committee
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Standards Committee
- LAN/MAN (IEEE 802) Standards Committee
- Learning Technology Standards Committee
- Microprocessor Standards Committee
- Portable Applications Standards Committee
- Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization SAC
- Software & Systems Engineering Standards Committee
- Test Technology Standards Committee
- C/BDL Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers
- C/DC Data Compression
- C/SM Smart Manufacturing
- Foundation for Intelligent Physical Agents has been disbanded,
and the P2409 WG was moved to SAB Special Projects
- Storage Systems Standards Committee was disbanded and its working groups
moved to the Microprocessor Standards Committee.
- Voting Systems Electronic Data Interchange Committee has been disbanded.
IEEE Std 1622-2011 to be sponsored by C/SAB and the 5 active PARS to be withdrawn.