Nominal duration: Self-paced Learning – Approximate Time: 4 hours
Professional Development Hours (PDH) : 4
Continuing Education Credits (CEU) : 0.4
This course is frequently bought together with exam:
Software Requirements Course & Exam Bundle
Learning Objectives: Learning objectives for the Software Requirements Review Course.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Develop effective functional and non-functional requirements that are complete, concise, correct, consistent, testable and unambiguous.
2. Select the appropriate requirements elicitation techniques to identify requirements.
3. Design a set of software models to be used to flesh out hidden requirements and drive clarity into the system functional requirements
4. Effectively analyze requirements and prioritize accordingly.
5. Perform requirements engineering in the context of the most common software development life cycles and
6. Create a requirements specification to communicate requirements to a broad set of stakeholders.
7. Utilize various requirements validation techniques to critically evaluate their requirements to identify defects
8. Manage change to requirements