Nominal duration: Self-paced Learning – Approximate Time: 7 hours
Professional Development Hours (PDH) : 7
Continuing Education Credits (CEU) : 0.7
Learning Objectives: Learning objectives for the Software Engineering Models and Methods Course.
1. Understand and apply basic modeling principles, properties and expression of models, syntax, semantics and pragmatics.
2. Illustrate and employ information, behavioral and structure modeling.
3. Apply model analysis, including analyzing for completeness, consistency and correctness.
4. Demonstrate the concepts of traceability and interaction analysis.
5. Provide examples of heuristic, formal, prototyping and agile methods and how they are applied