November Board of Governors Meetings
Dates: 12-13 November 2017
Hotel Reservations Deadline: Friday, October 27 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Please, make your individual reservations for the meeting using the link below:
Valley Metro Light Rail - Proceed to Ground Transportation. Board the PHX Airport Shuttle or the Phoenix Sky Train to the Valley Metro Light Rail.Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello. De-board at the Washington/3rd Street Station. Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block north of the Metro Light Rail. The cost is $2 per ride, or an all-day pass of $4.
- Super Shuttle - Rates to/from the airport $13 each way per passenger. Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim. Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand. Reservations required.
- AAA Transportation - AAA Yellow Cab Rates to the airport are $15.00 and $17.00 from the airport to the hotel (4-person max). AAA offers sedans, SUV's, and group transportation on request. Reservations are recommended.
Need additional help? Meeting Schedule? Contact Assigned Meeting Coordinator.
2018 Board Meetings at a Glance
- 29 January - 2 February 2018: First CS administrative meetings week - Sheraton Anaheim, CA.
- 4-8 June 2018: Second CS administrative meetings week - Hyatt Regency Phoenix, AZ.
- The third 2018 Board of Governors meeting will be announced later.
Official CS Slideck - Download CS Presentation template to prepare reports for your upcoming presentations.
- 2017 Expense Report & Instructions
Mail Expense Report to the following address: (BoG Members)
IEEE Computer Society
2001 L Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20036-4928 USA
Attention: Sr. Governance Budget Analyst
** Please submit expenses at the earliest or no later than 45 days after your travel. ***