The Geographic Activities Committee is a standing committee of the IEEE Computer Society’s MGA Board and is designed to foster collaborations within the society at chapter and IEEE Region and Section levels. Its primary responsibilites are to:
- Oversee and support the Computer Society’s Professional Section Chapters and Joint Chapters as well as Student Branch Chapters
- Maintain Regional, Area and Student Activity Committees to support the mission of Society
- Authorize and oversee geographic based membership activities
- Represent the Society both within IEEE and to external organizations
- Chair: David Bonderant— firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 1 & 2 Coordinator: Metodi Filipov – email@example.com
- Region 3 & 4 Coordinator: Open
- Region 5 & 6 Coordinator: David Bonderant— firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 7 Coordinator: Bob Gill – Bob_Gill@bcit.ca
- Region 8 Coordinator: Omer Melih Gul— email@example.com
- Region 9 Coordinator: Fernando Bouche—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 10 Coordinator: Mohamed Rawidean Mohd Kassim — email@example.com
Regions above correspond to IEEE Regions.
If links above do not open, please switch to your IEEE account (see here)
Glossary of geographic committees and officer positions.
To get involved or find out more about local opportunites please email firstname.lastname@example.org.