Nominal duration: Self-paced Learning – Approximate Time: 5 hours
Professional Development Hours (PDH) : 5
Continuing Education Credits (CEU) : 0.5
Learning Objectives: Learning objectives for the Software Engineering Process Course.
1. Employ key term definitions, including process management and process infrastructure terminology.
2. Illustrate through example software life cycles, including software process categories, life cycle models and process adaption.
3. Demonstrate the key elements of process assessment models, methods and improvement techniques.
4. Apply software measurement in a real-world project, to include process and product measurement, measurement results interpretation, information models and measurement techniques.
5. Apply cutting-edge process tools