Nominal duration: Self-paced Learning – Approximate Time: 8 hours
Professional Development Hours (PDH) : 8
Continuing Education Credits (CEU) : 0.8
Learning Objectives: Learning objectives for the Software Testing Course.
1. Employ correct testing terminology throughout the testing process.
2. Execute specific software tests with well-defined objectives and targets.
3. Apply various testing techniques, including domain, code, fault, usage and model-based.
4. Execute program and test evaluations.
5. Perform a complete testing process, taking into account practical considerations