Nominal duration: Self-paced Learning – Approximate Time: 8 hours
Professional Development Hours (PDH) : 8
Continuing Education Credits (CEU) : 0.8
Learning Objectives: Learning objectives for the Software Testing Course.
1. Employ correct testing terminology throughout the testing process.
2. Execute specific software tests with well-defined objectives and targets.
3. Apply various testing techniques, including domain, code, fault, usage and model-based.
4. Execute program and test evaluations.
5. Perform a complete testing process, taking into account practical considerations
1. Software Testing Fundamentals
1.1. Testing-Related Terminology
1.2. Key Issues
1.3. Relationship of testing to other activities
2. Test Levels
2.1. The Target of the Test
2.2. Objectives of Testing
3. Test Techniques
3.1. Based on the Software Engineer’s Intuition and
Experiencedid not match the regex
3.2. Input Domain-Based Techniques
3.3. Code-Based Techniques
3.4. Fault-Based Techniques
3.5. Usage-Based Techniques
3.6. Model-Based Testing Techniques
3.7. Techniques Based on the Nature of the Application
3.8. Selecting and Combining Techniques
4. Test-Related Measures
4.1. Evaluation of the Program
4.2. Under Test
4.3. Evaluation of the Tests Performed
5. Test Process
5.1. Practical Considerations
5.2. Test Activities
6. Software Testing Tools
6.1. Testing Tool Support
6.2. Categories of Tools