Sponsor a Webinar
Our sponsored webinars attract motivated customers: an exclusive audience of computer professionals and decision makers
Why Computer Society Sponsored Webinars?
Lead generation: Live online presentations by our experts attract the audience interested in your technology, available on demand for 1 year, assuring additional qualified leads.
Attendees: Our sponsored TechLeader OnDemand webinars draw CIOs/CTOs/VPs/Directors, and high-level engineers working at the top organizations.
- Lead tracking and reporting: Data is delivered the way you need it, via a detailed reporting system that organizes sales lead information from registrants and attendees.
- Over 97% of past attendees said they would attend future IEEE Computer Society Webinars
- Over 87% of past attendees said they were very or somewhat likely to refer a colleague to a recorded webinar that they attended
- Over 60% view the webinars an average of 40 minutes
- Average 507 registrants
Sample Webinar Topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Career Management
- Chip Design
- Cloud Computing
- Data Management
- Design and Test
- Graphics and Multimedia
- Green Computing
- High-Performance Computing
- Human-Centered Computing
- Information Technology
- Networking and Communications
- Scientific Computing
- Security and Privacy
- Smart Grid
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Testing
- Standards and Best Practices
- Systems Design
For more information and pricing, contact us.
"These webinars have been outstanding in helping us to generate demand and reach a highly targeted software engineering audience. Our last one had 582 registrants with 279 live participants (50%) - much higher than the industry average. And, the Q&A session had great audience participation."
-- Julie Vaishnav, Senior Manager, Marketing Programs, MKS Inc.
“Our number one goal is to ensure our message is positioned in front of the right audience at the right time. Working with the IEEE Computer Society has significantly helped us in achieving that goal time and time again.”
-- Sue Fitton VoltDB