Early-Bird Registration Deadline Approaching for Rock Stars of Cybersecurity
- Peter Allor, Cyber Security Strategist, IBM
- Peter Fonash, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
- Sarath Geethakuma, Senior Director of Global Information Security at VISA
- Joshua Greenbaum,
- Will Hurley, Co-founder of Chaotic Moon Studios
- Peder Jungck, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, BAE
- Gary McGraw, Chief Technology Officer, Cigital
- Spencer Mott, Chief Information Security Officer at Amgen,
- David Rockvam, Vice President Product Management & Marketing Communications at Entrust, and
- Brett Whalin, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, HP.
- The latest approaches to threat response
- How to secure business operations
- How to balance cybersecurity and privacy
- Big data's implications for security analytics
- And more.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.