IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing
IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC) is a bimonthly journal that publishes archival research results focusing on foundations, methodologies, and mechanisms that support the achievement—through design, modeling, and evaluation—of systems and networks that are dependable and secure to the desired degree without compromising performance. Read the full scope of TDSC
Expand your horizons with Colloquium, a monthly survey of abstracts from all CS transactions! Replaces OnlinePlus in January 2017.
From the May-June 2018 issue
Rmind: a Tool for Cryptographically Secure Statistical Analysis
By Dan Bogdanov, Liina Kamm, Sven Laur, and Ville Sokk
Secure multi-party computation is a practical cryptographic method for processing confidential data. Research progress has led to its use in privacy-preserving statistical analysis. Implementations of simple statistical analysis functions have been published, but no comprehensive tool has been built. We describe and implement a suite of most used statistical analysis functions in the privacy-preserving setting including simple statistics, t-test, chi-squared test, Wilcoxon tests and linear regression. We give descriptions of the privacy-preserving algorithms and benchmark results that show an order of magnitude improvement over previous work.
Editorials and Announcements
- We are pleased to announce that Jaideep Vaidya, the RBS Dean’s Research Professor of Computer Information Systems in the Management Science and Information Systems Department at Rutgers University, has been selected as the new Editor-in-Chief of TDSC starting in 2018.
- TDSC now offers authors access to Code Ocean. Code Ocean is a cloud-based executable research platform that allows authors to share their algorithms in an effort to make the world’s scientific code more open and reproducible. Learn more or sign up for free.
- Guest Editor Proposals for IEEE TDSC Special Issues (PDF)
Call for Papers
- Editorial (January-February 2018)
- Editor's Note (November-December 2017)
- The State of the Journal Editorial (January/February 2017)
- Editor's Note (July/August 2016)
- The State of the Journal (January/February 2016)
- The State of the Journal (March/April 2014)
- Editor's Note (May/June 2014)
- Editorial (January/February 2014)
- Special Issue on Cyber Crime (March/April 2016)
- Special Issue on Reliable and Secure VANETs (Jan/Feb 2016)
- Special Issue on Security and Privacy in Mobile Platforms (May/June 2014)
Access recently published TDSC articles
Subscribe to the RSS feed of recently published TDSC content
Sign up for e-mail notifications through IEEE Xplore Content Alerts
View TDSC preprints in the Computer Society Digital Library
Swimming with Sharks: Security Roundtable