What's New in Transactions
Transactions Connection Newsletter
Subscribe to the free Transactions Connection newsletter to stay current on new research published in IEEE Computer Society Transactions, as well as breaking news and exciting opportunities. Each month, readers receive:
- updates about recently posted issues,
- important news from across our portfolio,
- opportunities to contribute research to new special issues,
- announcements about leadership positions,
- recent multimedia postings,
- information about related conferences,
- and much more.
New for 2018: IEEE Letters of the Computer Society Seeks Editor-in-Chief
The IEEE Computer Society seeks applicants for the position of editor-in-chief of the IEEE Letters of the Computer Society, serving a three-year term starting 1 January 2018. Prospective candidates are asked to provide a complete curriculum vitae, a brief plan for the publication's future, and a letter of support from their institution or employer (as PDF files) by 5 July 2017. For more information on the search process and to submit application materials, please click here or e-mail Kimberly Sperka.
New for 2017: Colloquium
2017 subscribers to any of the Computer Society’s electronic journals will receive an exciting new print digest called Colloquium, which features abstracts from across our portfolio of journals in one convenient periodical each month. Learn more.
Welcome to our New Editors-in-Chief
Please join us in offering a round of congratulations our new 2017 Editors-in-Chief!
- Aidong Zhang for IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Daniel Sorin for IEEE Computer Architecture Letters
- Xuemin Lin for IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Marwan Krunz for IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- Dapeng Oliver Wu for IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering
- Sven Dickinson for IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- James Joshi for IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
TETC Selected for Indexing
We are pleased to announce that the IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing has been selected for coverage by Thomson Reuters. TETC's 2016 impact factor will be available in the 2017 Journal Citation Report and all articles dating back to the first 2013 issue will be indexed and abstracted in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Current Contents®/Engineering Computing and Technology
TC Featured Paper Videos in English, Chinese, and Spanish
The IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC) now offers video overviews in English, Chinese, and Spanish of each month's free featured paper. To view the current featured paper, visit the journal's homepage, or view past videos by visiting the journal's English multimedia page, Chinese multimedia page, or Spanish multimedia page.
Write for Us
Submissions are being accepted for a variety of special issues. View the full list of open Calls for Papers
Find out about upcoming IEEE Computer Society sponsored conferences.