What's New in Transactions
Transactions Connection Newsletter
Subscribe to the free Transactions Connection newsletter to stay current on new research published in IEEE Computer Society Transactions, as well as breaking news and exciting opportunities. Each month, readers receive:
- updates about recently posted issues,
- important news from across our portfolio,
- opportunities to contribute research to new special issues,
- announcements about leadership positions,
- recent multimedia postings,
- information about related conferences,
- and much more.
New in 2018: IEEE Letters of the Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is pleased to announce that a new publication, IEEE Letters of the Computer Society (LOCS), will debut in 2018. LOCS is a rigorously peer-reviewed forum for rapid publication of brief articles describing high-impact results in all areas of interest to the IEEE Computer Society. Learn more.
How Do CS Journals Measure Up?
View the results of the Clarivate Analytics Journal Citation Reports (JCR) 2016 Edition below (Impact Factor/Eigenfactor/Article Influence Score):
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics: 1.955/0.00630/0.622
- IEEE Computer Architecture Letters: 1.397/0.00117/0.725
- IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing: 3.149/0.00323/1.383
- IEEE Transactions on Computers: 2.916/0.01400/0.967
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing: 2.926/0.00333/0.882
- IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing: 3.826/0.00181/1.073
- IEEE Transactions on Haptics: 2.000/0.00142/0.480
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering: 3.438/0.01586/1.133
- IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies: 2.267/0.00110/0.508
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing: 3.822/0.01693/1.357
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems: 4.181/0.02105/1.207
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence: 8.329/0.06500/4.549
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing: 3.520/0.00306/0.913
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering: 3.272/0.00536/1.067
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics: 2.840/0.01813/1.157
TNSE Indexed in ESCI
We are pleased to announce that IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (TNSE) is now indexed in the Clarivate Analytics Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new edition of the Web of Science.
TCC EIC Wins Technical Achievement Award
Heartfelt congratulations are offered to Hui Lei, Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing (TCC), who has been honored with a 2017 IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Award "for pioneering contributions to scalable access to real-world data." Read more.
Welcome to our 2017 Editors-in-Chief
Please join us in offering a round of congratulations our new 2017 Editors-in-Chief!
- Aidong Zhang for IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Daniel Sorin for IEEE Computer Architecture Letters
- Xuemin Lin for IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Marwan Krunz for IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- Dapeng Oliver Wu for IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering
- Sven Dickinson for IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- James Joshi for IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
TC Featured Paper Videos in English, Chinese, and Spanish
The IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC) now offers video overviews in English, Chinese, and Spanish of each month's free featured paper. To view the current featured paper, visit the journal's homepage, or view past videos by visiting the journal's English multimedia page, Chinese multimedia page, or Spanish multimedia page.
Write for Us
Submissions are being accepted for a variety of special issues. View the full list of open Calls for Papers
Find out about upcoming IEEE Computer Society sponsored conferences.