What's New in Transactions
Access Your Content
Sign up for the free Transactions Connection newsletter to receive:
- News from across our titles,
- Current issue information,
- Information about related conferences,
- And much more.
Sign up for our RSS feeds to receive free notifications when new issues are posted in the Computer Society Digital Library.
Welcome to our New Editors-in-Chief
Please join us in offering a round of congratulations our new 2017 Editors-in-Chief!
- Sven Dickinson for IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- James Joshi for IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
- Marwan Krunz for IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- Xuemin Lin for IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Daniel Sorin for IEEE Computer Architecture Letters
New for 2017: Colloquium
Starting in January 2017, subscribers to any of the Computer Society’s electronic journals will receive an exciting new print digest called Colloquium, which will feature abstracts from across our portfolio of journals in one convenient periodical each month. Learn more.
Submissions Accepted for Sustainable Computing
The IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Communications Society, and IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation are seeking submissions for new 2017 journal IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing. Learn more.
New Name for Autonomous Mental Development
In January 2016, the IEEE Transactions on Autonomous Mental Development (TAMD) changed its name to IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems (TCDS). This title change aims to widen the scope and audience of the journal to reach the wider community of cognitive systems and cognitive robotics, whilst also keeping an important focus on developmental systems modelling. Learn more.
TC Featured Paper Videos in English and Chinese
The IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC) now offers video overviews in English and Chinese of each month's free featured paper. To view the current featured paper, visit the journal's homepage, or view past videos by visiting the journal's multimedia page.
Write for Us
Submissions are being accepted for a variety of special issues. View the full list of open Calls for Papers.
Visit our media center pages, which host all IEEE Computer Society Transactions multimedia submitted by EICs, volunteers, and authors:
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
- IEEE Transactions on Haptics
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
Find out about upcoming IEEE Computer Society sponsored conferences.