LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 23 April 2019 –Known for its world-class conferences, publications, educational programs, and technology resources, the IEEE Computer Society announced today the launch of its newly redesigned website at www.computer.org. The robust responsive design and enhanced features provide improved functionality, enabling streamlined access to the IEEE Computer Society’s valued peer-reviewed content, technology information, and resources for industry and academia.
“We are excited to unveil our new website to our members, volunteers, and industry and academic partners, as well as our global computing audience who are seeking access to the wide range of IEEE Computer Society’s products and services,” said IEEE Computer Society Executive Director Melissa Russell. “Our revised and improved website reconfirms our dedication to serving our computing community by providing the best experience possible.”
New features have been developed in all areas of IEEE Computer Society offerings.
Publications and IEEE Computer Society Digital Library
- With more than 700,000 articles in the IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL), the new advanced search function makes it easier to access the latest research and seminal works from the IEEE Computer Society.
- World-class peer-reviewed research, content, and information from the IEEE Computer Society’s 12 magazines, 19 journals, and proceedings from more than 200 conferences are more conveniently housed in the redesigned CSDL.
- Get direct access to calls for papers, peer review information, and other resources for authors submitting to our periodicals and conferences in the author resources section.
Conferences and Technical Communities
- The new conference section provides improved navigation for 200+ IEEE Computer Society-sponsored conferences, offering clear pathways to the redesigned conference calendar as well as calls for papers and proceedings.
- Centralized resources are available for authors and event organizers working with the IEEE Computer Society’s Conference Publishing Services.
- The refreshed design provides improved access to learn about the IEEE Computer Society’s vibrant Technical Communities.
- View the new IEEE Computer Society Course Catalog, featuring professional software developer certifications and a range of educational offerings.
Get Involved with Membership
- In an effort to improve networking and knowledge sharing, the new membership section provides ways to get involved as well as increased visibility for the 197 professional section chapters, 326 student branch chapters, and 18 Special Technical Communities.
- A wealth of opportunities for students, including chapter activities, scholarships, and awards, is showcased in the student activities section.
- A new resource, IEEE Computer Society’s INSIDER newsletter, will highlight the accomplishments, activities, and innovations of our members.
- A new awards program platform includes nomination forms and bios of prestigious award winners going back 50 years.
- A contemporary Tech News section features the latest developments in research, events, and technology trends, including blogs and podcasts providing analyses and commentary from volunteers and contributors.
- The new Corporate Partners Program provides unique options for companies to engage with the computing community.
IEEE Computer Society’s comprehensive website will be consistently updated with news about conferences, publications, awards and educational programs, and technology breakthroughs, along with information about our expansive services and offerings as they continue to develop.
About IEEE Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s trusted community for computer science, engineering, and technology. Connecting members worldwide, the IEEE Computer Society empowers the people who advance technology by delivering tools for individuals at all stages of their professional career. Visit www.computer.org for more information.