SAP Executive Nick Brown to Join Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud Lineup
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 8 January 2014 – Nick Brown, SAP Senior Vice President of Mobile Strategy, has been added as a speaker at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, the premier mobile cloud event of the year scheduled for May 6 in Boston. Brown will be speaking on the topic of "How Mobile, Cloud and Big Data Bring You Closer to Your Customer."
IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, a high-level, one-day summit aimed at business and technology leaders, will empower attendees to understand what's next for the mobile cloud. To register, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Save $100 on early-bird registration for a limited time.
In his global role, Brown is responsible for driving SAP's mobile platform strategy for the Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP), Mobile Consumer Application Platform (MCAP), and Master Data Management (MDM) products, and managing the portfolio of mobile business-to-enterprise and business-to-consumer applications across all SAP line-of-business and industry focus areas. Brown and his team are responsible for delivery of mobile roadmaps and market requirements for all aspects of SAP mobile business.
Other speakers at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud will include:
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Scott Davis, CTO of End User Computing at VMware
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal of Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Frank Ingari, CEO of NaviNet
- George Reese, Executive Director of Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat
These mobile cloud experts will share insights such as:
- How to stay in control of your mission-critical data when there are billions of connected devices on the Internet of Things
- How to use the Composable Enterprise to stay competitive in a digital world and bring the pieces together to make it work
- Best practices and case studies on how you can use the mobile cloud to elevate performance of people, machines, and your organization
- Answers about how healthcare's embrace of mobile cloud can be used as a blueprint for other industries
To find out more about 2014's most important gathering of mobile cloud experts, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Team pricing is available for groups of three or more. Attendees can save $100 with early-bird pricing for a limited time. Follow IEEE Computer Society on Twitter [https://twitter.com/ComputerSociety] for the latest updates.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society, the computing industry’s unmatched source for technology information and career development, offers a comprehensive array of industry-recognized products, services and professional opportunities. Known as the community for technology leaders, IEEE Computer Society’s vast resources include membership, publications, a renowned digital library, training programs, conferences, and top-trending technology events. Visit www.computer.org for more information on all products and services.