- Demo Submission: 1 June 2023
- Demo Acceptance: 30 June 2023
- Demo Camera Ready: 15 July 2023
Conference Date: 2-5 October 2023, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
About the Conference
IEEE LCN 2023 will feature a demo session showcasing presentations that validate important research issues and/or show innovative prototypes. Authors are invited to submit technical demonstrations (no more than 3 pages) showing innovative and original research. The authors are encouraged to highlight the research component of the demo and explicitly mention the novelty of the showcased technology/ solution. IEEE LCN is looking for demonstrations in all topics covered by the main conference and/or the symposium held in conjunction with LCN 2023. Research prototypes as well as commercial products are welcome. All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE LCN 2023 proceedings.
All accepted demo papers shall be presented. The presentation will be organized in a parallel session dedicated to face-to-face demo. Demo presenters will have the opportunity to perform live demos while also answering questions from the audience. In addition, authors of accepted demos will also be asked to record a video, which will be made available for attendees during the conference, to best showcase their demo.
A best demo award will be awarded to the demo with the most votes from the audience.
- Demo papers (no more than 3 pages, including references) must be submitted via EDAS to the LCN Demo Track.
- All paper titles must have the prefix “Demo:” at the beginning (both in the EDAS submission and the paper PDF). In other words, a title for the demo paper must be in the following form: “Demo:<PaperTitle>”.
- Papers must be submitted electronically to EDAS in PDF format, US-Letter size (not A4), with all fonts embedded (the PDF-A standard meets this requirement). Please format your submission using the IEEE templates found here.
- Demonstrations will be selected based on their merits and expected interest from the LCN attendance. All demo papers will be reviewed by the technical program committee members via the EDAS reviews. The reviews will be provided to the authors along with the notification.
- Accepted papers will be allowed to add one more page for the camera-ready version. This would allow the accepted paper authors to address the reviewer comment. There can be no more than 4 pages in total for the camera-ready version, including references.
For conference registration, a demo is regarded as a paper, i.e.,
Demo presenters with no accepted conference or symposium papers must select “demo-author registration” when registering for the conference.
Demo presenters with accepted LCN or symposium papers incur no extra charge for a demo. The conference registration will cover their demo. For each accepted demo, at least one author is required to register for the LCN 2023 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled demo session(s). The registration category must cover the presence of the author at the demo session.
Please contact Demo Chair Gürkan Solmaz with any questions regarding the demo content or setup.