Exciting New Research
When organizations are in need of solutions, our conferences are the place they go to find them
Engaging Workshops & Tutorials
Educational opportunities such as workshops and tutorials are led by top researchers, and give participants the opportunity to enrich their skill set. More than just a collection of paper presentations, these sessions zoom in on specific applications or research.
Insightful Panels & Presentations
Presenting research at a conference is your chance of getting it in the right hands. Industry professionals from various fields attend our conferences in need of the latest methods and tools that can improve their organization. Additionally, by tuning in to these sessions, attendees gain insight from speakers at leading companies and institutions such as Intel, AWS, Apple, Microsoft Research, Stanford University, Purdue University, and more.
- Discover Calls for Papers
- Explore Featured Research
- The Road to Becoming a Published Researcher
- IEEE SERVICES 2022 Plenary Panel 2: Technology, Innovation & Partnership - from Lab to Home
- COMPSAC 2022: A Fourier Descriptor for Bone Point Segmentation using Inner Distance in Remote Sensing Images
- Conference Reports: Access reports from Quantum Week, Supercomputing, The Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference, and more
Award Winning Researchers
In addition to our Major Society Awards, conference grants and scholarships are awarded, annually, to those who have made significant contributions within computer science. Recipients for these awards are determined and nominated by peers at a specific conference. This may include best paper awards, student travel grants, and more.
A Few Notable Best Paper Winners:
- IEEE Quantum Week 2022: Accelerating Noisy VQE Optimization with Gaussian Processes
- ACM/IEEE Supercomputing Conference 2022: Scalable Automatic Differentiation of Multiple Parallel Paradigms through Compiler Augmentation
- IEEE Cloud Computing 2022 (IEEE SERVICES): DeTrust-FL: Privacy-Preserving Federated Learning in Decentralized Trust Setting
- IEEE VIS 2022: Multiple Forecast Visualizations (MFVs): Trade-offs in Trust and Performance in Multiple COVID-19 Forecast Visualizations
- IEEE VIS 2022: Affective Learning Objectives for Communicative Visualizations
- IEEE HOST 2021: Multiphysics Simulation of EM Side-Channels from Silicon Backside with ML-based Auto-POI Identification
Networking Opportunities with Passionate Technologists
This is your chance to build a global network
- Student Volunteer, Jackson Wesley, at the SC 2022 Conference
“I’m here for the connections. I’m finishing my undergrad soon and I'm looking for career and graduate opportunities."