- Workshop & Panels Proposal Deadline: 31 March 2023
Conference Date: 5 – 6 June 2023
- AI in Healthcare/Life Sciences: Explores the need for improved decision-making to assist medical practitioners as well as additional medical issues including personnel allocation and scheduling, automated sensing, improved medical devices and manufacturing processes, and supply chain optimization.
- AI in Transportation/Aerospace: Focus includes the optimal design of aerospace systems using AI; large- and small-scale transportation systems; deep learning for autonomous driving; and autonomous decision-making in long-term space flight management.
- AI in Energy: AI tools have a noticeable impact on energy sectors and can be utilized in Power load forecasting, Power generation forecast of renewable energy to improve agility and resilience; Smart Grid Control, and Power Network Security Protection.
- Industrial AI: Addresses robust cyber-security; the effective use of Digital Twins, and Comprehensive Prognostics and Health Management for industrial assets in Aviation, Oil & Gas, and Power Generation, to reduce/eliminate unplanned maintenance events.
- AI for Earth Systems Decision Support: AI helps predict the impacts of complex events on industries such as Power Utilities, Agriculture, and Insurance.
- Ethical & Societal Implications of AI: We will cover Explainability and Interpretability, to enhance understanding, trust, and informed decision making; Transparency in the AI data, system, and business; Privacy, Governance Risk, and Compliance; Robustness, Security/Resilience to attacks; and Fairness/Bias.
Papers accepted by IEEE CAI will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore ® Digital Library. Selected high-quality papers will be further invited for submission to a journal special issue.
To submit a paper to CMT one must be a registered author. Otherwise, one should follow CMT instructions to register. For additional information regarding how to find the External Profile IDs required to register, please visit the CMT Help page.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in IEEE format, including results, figures, and references. Accepted papers longer than two pages will have an additional page charge to extend the maximum paper length to three pages. All papers will be presented in poster format.