The CFPs for the Workshops and the Symposia
Five plenary panels of IEEE SERVICES 2021 has been announced. The panel chairs and the panelists under invitation are world class leaders in Cloud HPC, Digital Health, Software Service Engineering, Quantum Software and Services, and AI-enhanced services computing technologies.
The CFPs for the Workshops and the Symposia of IEEE SERVICES 2021 is due June 20, 2021 (see the URLs listed below). You are encouraged to submit quality papers to the Workshops/Symposia as well as distribute the information to others.
Please note the inaugural IEEE YESC Symposium will provide USD 200.00 discount on paper registration fee for up to 20 papers with a student or a young professional as the lead author. IEEE SERVICES affiliated conferences can selectively include the YESC papers in their respective volume. Please see the CFP for submission details (including, among other items, the requirements for two recommendation letters authored by senior researchers and/or practitioners).
- Workshop Listing:
- Symposia Listing:
- 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Future of Financial Services (FFS)
- IEEE International Symposium on Blockchain
- IEEE International Symposium on AI in Cloud Software Engineering and Operations (AI-CloudSEO)
- IEEE International Symposium on Advances in Software Services Engineering (ISASSE)
- IEEE International Symposiuym on Cloud HPC (CloudHPC)
- IEEE International Symposiuym on Young Experts in Services Computing (YESC)
- 2nd IEEE International Symposiuym on Women in Services Computing (WISC)
- IEEE International Symposiuym on Quantum Software and Services (QSAS)