Introducing the Video Library – a New CSDL Feature!
The IEEE Computer Society is excited to announce the launch of our new Video Library. This is an enhancement to our world-renowned CS Digital Library (CSDL) used by close to 300,000 computing researchers and professionals each month. As a new addition to the CSDL, you’ll find it packed with thought-provoking digital content relating to our webinars, publications, and featured conference presentations.
A few of the new features include:
- Videos are organized into channels for the convenient discovery of content collections:
- Build Your Career webinars
- Select conference presentations from COMPSAC, IPDPS, RTSS
- Distinguished Lecture webinars
- Standards Activities Board webinars
- Easy to Use Features
- Videos associated with technical papers link directly to the technical paper for easy access.
- Easy-to-find related content is included on each page displaying thumbnails and titles of other videos associated with the channel.
- Free webinar content is currently available to all site visitors and more will be posted with CSDL subscribers having exclusive early access.
- Easily share videos with your network via email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Favorite the videos you enjoy by clicking “Like.”
- CS Digital Library Subscribers enjoy exclusive access to conference recordings. This includes student members and institutional subscribers. Professional members can also use their free 18 downloads towards video content.
Explore the new Computer Society Video Library and be one of the first to access exclusive content.
Build Your Career webinars
Our Build Your Career webinar series focuses on providing tech professionals like you with the tools to improve the skills needed to advance your career. Topics include communication and presentation skills, interviewing tips, personal branding, effective writing, tips to improve out-of-the-box thinking, and more.
Distinguished Lecturer webinars
The Distinguished Lecturer Series brings the top minds from the Computer Society. Topics in this series include lectures from subject matter experts, panel discussions on new methodologies, potential solutions to existing challenges, industry trends, emerging technology, and many more topics of interest to the many disciplines of the computing community.
- Register for an upcoming Distinguished Lecturer webinar
- Become a Distinguished Lecturer
- View Distinguished Lecturer webinar archive
Standards Activities Board
IEEE Computer Society maintains more than 230 active standards that have transformed the way we live and interact in a technology-driven world. In a move to bring more transparency and respond to questions related to standards, we’ve launched this webinar series to give insight into the origins of current standards and discuss upcoming standards.
- Register for an upcoming Standards webinars
- Get involved in shaping standards
- View Standards Activities webinar archive
IEEE Computer Society Conferences
We support more than 215 technical conferences in a broad range of disciplines including, but not limited to, software, cloud, quantum, hardware, computer vision, and cloud. These tech conferences are an opportunity for computing experts to network, learn, and share with each other. This year we see many conferences returning in-person, and many more adopting a hybrid approach to be more accessible to a greater international audience.
We’ve organized the top conferences this year to help you best find the ones that will help you move the needle on your projects and research.
- View this year’s top computer science conferences
- Sign up for conference alerts
- Explore all of IEEE Computer Society’s 215 conferences