Newly Published IEEE Computer Society Standards – 2021
The Computer Society has over 250 active standards that have transformed daily life around the world.
Standards sponsored by the Computer Society represent a wide range of computing technologies. New standards are each year, reflecting the growth and demand for consistency and definition of new and evolving technologies.
The list below represents Standards that have been updated this year and is current as of March 3, 2021:
- 802.11-2020 – IEEE Standard for Information Technology -Telecommunications and Information Exchange between Systems – Local and Metropolitan Area Networks–Specific Requirements – Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications (Published Feb. 26, 2021)
- 802.3cr-2021- IEEE Standard for Ethernet Amendment 10: Maintenance #14: Isolation (Published Feb. 24, 2021)
- IEEE/ISO/IEC 8802-3-2021 ISO/IEC/IEEE International Standard – Telecommunications and exchange between information technology systems–Requirements for local and metropolitan area networks–Part 3: Standard for Ethernet (Published Feb. 24, 2021)
- 1484.11.2-2020 – IEEE Standard for Learning Technology – ECMAScript Application – Programming Interface for Content to Runtime Services Communication (Published Jan. 22, 2021)
- 16085-2020 – ISO/IEC/IEEE International Standard – Systems and software engineering — Life cycle processes — Risk management (Published Jan. 15, 2021)
- 3527.1-2020 – IEEE Standard for Digital Intelligence (DQ) -Framework for Digital Literacy, Skills, and Readiness (Published Jan. 15, 2021)
Interested in getting more involved? See our latest calls for participation from our standards committee.