Check Out the Newly Launched Career Center
We’re proud to announce the launch of the refreshed IEEE Computer Society Career Center.
This iteration of the Career Center streamlines the job hunt experience for jobseekers and employers, with features making it easier than ever to search for and post open jobs.
See how you can use the IEEE Computer Society Career Center to find your next role or search prospective applicants across a spectrum of computing domains.
Benefits for Jobseekers:
- Easy Search – Find open positions before committing your personal information
- Advanced Filters – Find the right job by filtering by technical domain, region, experience level, and more
- Get Alerts – Be the first to know when new jobs matching your criteria are added
- Discoverability – Make it easy for employers to search your resume and reference through your jobseeker profile
- Track & Monitor – Stay on top of the status of your applications at all times
Benefits for Employers:
- Qualified Candidates – Access a pool of candidates with the credentials to fill your open role
- Success Tracking – Report back to leadership with easy-to-access reports on the success of your job placements
- Visibility – Get more eyes on your job postings through our partner network, including LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter
- Branding – Stay top of mind of quality candidates by sending them alerts and displaying your logo on the Career Center homepage
Start your search with the IEEE Computer Society Career Center and find jobs specifically created for computing professionals like yourself.