The SIEGRMI addresses the main issues of public administration and electronic democracy with an academic and practical perspective. It covers technical and non-technical aspects of, but not limited to the following areas:
- eGovernment: big data, cloud computing, cloud services, eAdministration, eAssistance, eProcurement, eServices, eSettlement, geographical information systems, green government, mobile government, open government, open data, policy issues security, privacy and ethics, smart government.
- eDemocracy: electronic identity, identity management, electronic signature, eElection, eVoting, voting recommendation applications, public key infrastructure, security, privacy and ethics.
- eParticipation: collaborative working environments, eCollaboration, eCommunity, expert systems and decision support, public memory, and political controlling.
- eSociety: collaborative learning, data and opinion mining, eEducation, smart cities, user acceptance, Web-based Learning Communities.
- eHealth: demand and disease management, eHealth services, eMedicine, eHealth policy and practice, eHealthcare strategies and provision, home care, mobile emergency, medical research ethics, patient privacy and confidentiality, tele-monitoring, wireless telemedicine.
- eGovernance: business process reengineering, decision support systems, human resource management, IT governance, knowledge management, new public management, participatory governance, performance management, public sector innovation, public sector innovation management, public sector innovation transfer, transparency and accountability.
• Extended submission Deadline: November 1, 2018
• Reviews Completed: December 1, 2018
• Major Revisions Due (if Needed): January 1, 2019
• Reviews of Revisions Completed (if Needed): February 1, 2019
• Minor Revisions Due (if Needed): March 1, 2019
• Notification of Final Acceptance: May 1, 2019
• Publication Materials for Final Manuscripts Due: June 1, 2019
• Publication date: Third Issue 2019 (Sept Issue)
Prospective authors are invited to submit their manuscripts electronically after the “open for submissions” date, adhering to the IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing guidelines (http://www.computer.org/portal/web/tetc/author). Please submit your papers through the online system (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tetc-cs) and be sure to select the special issue or special section name. Manuscripts should not be published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. Please submit only full papers intended for review, not abstracts, to the ScholarOne portal.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Meier
University of Fribourg, Switzerland