LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 26 June 2019—The IEEE Computer Society, recognized for its international conferences and symposiums that cover a broad range of STEM topics on computer science and engineering, is seeking paper submissions for its upcoming events.
The IEEE Computer Society invites original contributions for the following:
- IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), 18–21 November 2019 – Call for Papers deadline 17 August 2019
- IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM), 9–11 December 2019 – Call for Papers deadline 10 August 2019
- IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces (IEEEVR), 22–26 March 2020 – Call for Papers deadline September 2019
- IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), 4–8 May 2020 – Call for Papers deadline 15 August 2019
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP), 18–20 May 2020 – Call for Papers deadline 1 February 2020
Papers must describe high-quality original research, and prospective authors are invited to submit papers and information by visiting the respective conference website. Detailed information about paper submission and guidelines for the organizers of workshops and special sessions can also be found at the conference website.
IEEE Computer Society conferences publish all proceedings in the IEEE Xplore® digital library, a powerful resource for the world’s most highly cited journals in technology.
Promoting research, innovation, and leadership, IEEE Computer Society conferences bring together researchers, educators, students, and practitioners from across academia and industry to share and promote current works and recent accomplishments across all aspects of computing technologies.
Conferences typically include regular sessions in tracks, special sessions, and workshops, offering a wide variety for broad and focused exchanges of ideas and ongoing research trends in emerging areas.
Visit the new Computer Society conference calendar to access important information and dates for all conferences.
Sign up here to get the latest updates on any of the Computer Society’s world-renowned 200+ conferences.
About IEEE Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is the premier source for information, inspiration, and collaboration in computer science and engineering. Connecting members worldwide, the Computer Society empowers the people who advance technology by delivering tools for individuals at all stages of their professional careers. Its trusted resources include international conferences, peer-reviewed publications, a robust digital library, globally recognized standards, and continuous learning opportunities. Visit www.computer.org for more information.