ComputingEdge Magazine’s June issue will contain a report on trends in computer vision.
This crystal ball issue gazes at breakthroughs and technologies in computing vision. ComputingEdge looks ahead at the trends that will impact:
- Deep Learning
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Artificial Intelligence
Don’t miss this special report that reaches the researchers, engineers, academics, and students globally in the computer vision field, with over 76% percent holding advance degrees, affiliated with the top universities, labs, and enterprises around the world. This is a must-read for attendees as well as the 83,000 global subscribers of ComputingEdge magazine.
Enhance Your Exposure
Reach the largest universe of cutting-edge professionals – applied scientists, researchers, and PhDs working in leading technologies. We offer several discounted packages which includes:
- a print display ad in ComputingEdge,
- banner ad in Build Your Career newsletter,
- and a posting in the IEEE Computer Society Jobs Board.
Promote, recruit, and brand your company product and services to our most influential technology professionals. Reserve your package before May 18th deadline.
- Full page ad in ComputingEdge June’s special report on computer vision
- Banner ad in Build Your Career newsletter June issue
- 90 day job posting on the Jobs Board
- Rate: $6,350
- Half page ad in ComputingEdge June’s special report on computer vision
- Job posting in Build Your Career newsletter June issue
- 60 day job posting on the Jobs Board
- Rate: $4,400
- Quarter page ad in ComputingEdge June’s special report on computer vision
- 30 day post on jobs board
- Social media push out
- Rate: $2,850