IEEE Computer Society Conference Sponsorship and Exhibit Sales
The Computer Society’s world-recognized conferences offer highly targeted sponsorship and exhibitor options, providing exclusive branding and lead-generation opportunities for every budget.
Partner with Us for a Conference Sponsorship
- Gain worldwide recognition and visibility for your brand, innovations, and technology.
- Benefit from increased brand exposure before, during, and after the event.
- Introduce your offerings to a highly targeted audience of decision-makers in the computing fields.
Become an Exhibitor
- Showcase your products and services in a highly visible exhibit space that provides unique opportunities for networking and engagement.
- Position your company as a leader and supporter of the growing computing industry.
- Make business-building connections with computing professionals from all over the globe.
Upcoming IEEE Computer Society conferences offer prime sponsor and exhibitor opportunities!
- IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST) – May 4-7, 2020, San Jose, CA, USA. HOST is the premier symposium for facilitating the rapid growth of hardware-based security research and development. View the HOST 2020 prospectus.
- IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces (IEEE VR) – March 22nd – 26th, 2020, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. IEEE VR is the premier international event for research results in the broad area of virtual reality (VR).
To learn about IEEE Computer Society conference sponsor and exhibitor options, contact our dedicated sales rep today.