LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 20 November 2020 – IEEE InTech Forum, a virtual event on 2-3 December 2020, brings together 24 industry-recognized leaders to discuss breakthrough technologies and research developed in response to Covid-19. Engineering and computing attendees will learn and experience critical advancements and solutions to better prepare their organizations for future social disruptions.
Registration is free for IEEE members. Non-member attendees can access early rates by registering by November 20. Register here.
IEEE InTech Forum features 24 international speakers from leading companies such as Moderna, IBM, Hitachi, Tencent, and NVIDIA. Keynote highlights include:
- Noubar Afeyan, Moderna, will present “Moderna, Pandemic Vaccines, and the Path to Health Security.” Dr. Afeyan is chair of Moderna and founder and CEO of Flagship Pioneering.
- Kathy Winter, Intel Corporation, leads programs that deliver platforms for advanced driver-assist systems and autonomous driving solutions. She will discuss “Big Bets and Building Blocks: Enriching lives through smart and autonomous solutions.”
- Masaaki Mochimaru, AIST, has research interests related to measurement and modeling of human functions and their applications. He will present, “Human Augmentation Technologies towards Competence Sharing through Augmented Telework.”
- Claire Delaunay, NVIDIA, is responsible for the Isaac robotics initiative and leads a team to bring Isaac to market for roboticists and developers around the world. She will present, “A Robotics Perspective in the Age of Covid-19.”
- Simon Marvin, University of Sheffield, is the author of “Urban Operating Systems: Producing the Computational City.” He will present “Biosecure Urbanism: Covid-19, New Technologies, and the Future of Cities.”
The IEEE Computer Society has successfully completed over 50 virtual conferences this year including IEEE VR 20, QCE 20, SC20, and CVPR 20 which broke records for content submissions, attendance, presenters, research, and exhibitors. The expertise of the Computer Society’s virtual event production has led to the creation of an expansive library of virtual conference resources:
Register today to receive early registration specials. Registration is free for IEEE members.
About the IEEE Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s home for computer science, engineering, and technology. A global leader in providing access to computer science research, analysis, and information, the IEEE Computer Society offers a comprehensive array of unmatched products, services, and opportunities for individuals at all stages of their professional career. Known as the premier organization that empowers the people who drive technology, the IEEE Computer Society offers international conferences, peer-reviewed publications, a unique digital library, and training programs. Visit https://www.computer.org for more information.