LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 10 October 2018 – The final deadline for paper submission of November 16, 2018 is fast approaching for the 30th annual Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference (CVPR) scheduled for June 16–21, 2019 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
Papers in the main technical program must describe high-quality, original research. All submissions will be handled electronically via the CMT conference submission website https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CVPR2019.
- Authors are invited to submit their papers as per the schedule below:
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Supplementary Materials: November 23, 2018
- Reviews Released to Authors: February 1, 2019
- Rebuttal Period: February 1–8, 2019
- Final Decisions to Authors: March 2, 2019
Co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and the Computer Vision Foundation (CVF), CVPR 2019 is the premier annual computer vision event comprising the main conference and several co-located workshops and short courses. With its high quality content and overall cost-effectiveness, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
For further information regarding papers, workshops, registration, and updates, visit the main conference website at visit http://cvpr2019.thecvf.com.