29th International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises
10-12 June 2020, Basque Coast – Bayonne, France
Paper Submission Deadline: February 29th, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: March 21st, 2020
Camera-ready: April 4th, 2020
Early registration: April 30th, 2020
Conference: June 10-12, 2020
Context and Scope
The International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises WETICE is an international conference on the state-of-the-art research in enabling technologies for collaboration, consisting of several conference tracks. The 29th WETICE edition will be held on June 10-12, 2020 in Bayonne (French Basque country), France.
WETICE topics of interest include but are not limited to:
* Cloud-Based Collaborative Technologies in IoT
* Adaptive and Reconfigurable Systems and Architectures
* Complex Networks Monitoring, Security and Fraud Detection for Enterprises
* Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
* Data Exploration in the Web 3.0 Age
* Collaborative Software Processes
* Formal Verification of Service Based Systems
* Future Internet Services and Applications
* Semantic Technologies in Smart Information Sharing and Web Collaboration
* Security, Safety and Trust Management
List of Tracks
• Wetice General Track
• Adaptive Computing (and Agents) for Enhanced Collaboration
• Adaptive and Reconfigurable Service-oriented and component-based Applications and
• Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
• Complex Networks Monitoring and Security and Fraud Detection for Enterprises
• Future Internet Services and Applications
• Security, Safety and Trust Management
• Validating Software for Critical Systems
• Semantic Technologies for Smart Information Sharing and Web Collaboration
• Smart Living Space
Manuscript Guidelines and Submission
Papers up to six (6) pages (including figures, tables and references) should contain original
contributions not published or submitted elsewhere and are to be formatted according to the IEEE
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press
and will be archived in the IEEE digital library.
The page limit for Full papers is 6 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
The page limit for Short papers is 4 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
At least one author for each accepted paper should register and attend WETICE 2020 to have the
paper published in the proceedings.