IEEE volunteers and staff are invited to host meetings in the Computer Society Meeting Center in Los Alamitos, California located at 10662 Los Vaqueros Circle, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. A variety of rooms and services are available to suit various needs and budgets.
Library Conference Room
Capacity: Varies depending on the room set-up
Location: AB Building
Equipment / Projection Type / Special Features:
- Telepresence Big Screen with 4K laser projector
- Zoom and Webex meeting integration with desktop and handheld wireless Shure mics
- 2 Network camera to cover the room (front and back)
- Upgraded 2-way ceiling speakers
- 2 Large Dry Erase Walls
- 3 flip charts and easels (upon request)
Seating Plan: Modular tables on wheels allow for various configurations.
- Theater style: 60 seats
- Conference - U-Shape - inside seating only: 30 seats
- Classroom - U-Shape - inside & outside seating: 40 seats
- Classroom - 2 per table = 20 seats
- Classroom - 4 per table = 40 seats
- Executive meeting = 30 seats
- Grouped 4 seats/table = 24 seats
- Grouped 6 seats/table = 36 seats
$300 per room, per day, for up to three consecutive days.
- Full use of kitchen amenities for attendees.
- Unlimited access to coffee/espresso machine, soda fountain, hot/cold filtered water dispenser, ice dispenser, light snacks from dispensers and teabags.
- Hot/cold disposable cups, disposable snack cups, paper plates, bowls, napkins and plastic utensils included upon request.
Food and Beverage Service
$200 per day for management of two meal activities
- Disposable plates, bowls, napkins, utensils as needed.
- Staff support for recommending local restaurant catering, coordinating food orders, accepting delivery, and setting-up food.
- Clean up after meals.