Nomination Deadline:1 October 2021
The award nomination requires a minimum of 2 endorsements.
The contributions can be at undergraduate or graduate teaching (BTech/BCA/ MCA,MTech or PhD). Contributions may include writing influential texts, course materials, and papers on Research or education; inspirational teaching; and innovative teaching and/or development of curriculum or methodology.
- Nominees should be teaching in India, preferably for a least the past three years.
- Nominators must be either CSI, IEEE or IEEE CS members.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
Nomination forms should be sent to email@example.com by the 1 Oct. deadline.
The CSI/IEEE-CS Education Award will consist of a certificate and US $500 honorarium.
CSI-IEEE CS Joint Education Award Committee Members
- Dr. Anirban Basu, CSI President
- Dr. Satish Babu, ICANN
- Prof.Narendra Chaudhari, VNIT Nagpur
- Prof. GRC Reddy, National Institute of Technology Goa
In recognition of her outstanding contributions to computer science education in India