The IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL) is the leading research tool for all computing topics – including cybersecurity, big data, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, computing software and hardware, security and privacy – all of today’s hottest topics, along with an unparalleled archive of invaluable research.
Why Choose CSDL?
- Gain access to the critical and trusted content you need to succeed – CSDL includes over 700,000 peer-reviewed articles and papers
- Unmatched resources for you to gain the edge – Get full access to all 41 past and present peer-reviewed periodicals; 16 leading technical magazines including Computer, IEEE Software, and IEEE Security and Privacy; and 25 top journals covering topics such as big data, pattern analysis and machine intelligence.
- Extensive archives of important research – Covering the full spectrum of computer science and engineering, going back decades
- Conference publications proceedings – learn from more than 9,000 premier IEEE worldwide conferences
- Very easy to use – CSDL collections are accessible from desktop, laptop, or mobile device
How to sign up?
- Choose packages designed to meet the unique needs of your students, faculty, and employees
- Content is relevant to both practice-oriented and research-focused activities
- Access periodicals dated back to the first issue, and all proceedings since 1995
Your organization may quality for a FREE trial. Contact Georgann Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Professional and Student Subscriptions:
- Includes unlimited access to CSDL library
- Helps computing enthusiasts of all levels to stay on top of the latest developments and insights from international experts
- Keeps your options open by utilizing a trusted and expansive catalog of content
Student Subscriptions are FREE with an IEEE Computer Society student membership!
For professional and student subscriptions, contact email@example.com to learn more today!