IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 18-22 May 2020, taking place in New Orleans, Louisiana
The five-day IPDPS program includes three days of contributed papers, invited speakers, industry participation, and student programs, framed by two days of workshops with peer reviewed papers that complement and broaden the main program. For full details, see www.ipdps.org.
Authors for the main conference are invited to submit manuscripts that present original unpublished research in all areas of parallel and distributed processing, including the development of experimental or commercial systems. Work focusing on emerging technologies and interdisciplinary work covering multiple IPDPS areas are especially welcome.
Topics of interest include:
• Parallel and distributed computing theory and algorithms (Algorithms)
• Experiments and practice in parallel and distributed computing (Experiments)
• Programming models, compilers and runtimes for parallel applications and systems (Programming Models & Compilers)
• System software and middleware for parallel and distributed systems (System Software)
• Submissions: CLOSED
• Preliminary decisions: December 9, 2019
• Final submissions due: January 6, 2020
• Final notification: January 20, 2020
Access full Call for Papers information here.