IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 18-22 May 2020, taking place in New Orleans, Louisiana
The five-day IPDPS program includes three days of contributed papers, invited speakers, industry participation, and student programs, framed by two days of workshops with peer reviewed papers that complement and broaden the main program. For full details, see www.ipdps.org.
Authors for the main conference are invited to submit manuscripts that present original unpublished research in all areas of parallel and distributed processing, including the development of experimental or commercial systems. Work focusing on emerging technologies and interdisciplinary work covering multiple IPDPS areas are especially welcome.
Topics of interest include:
• Parallel and distributed computing theory and algorithms (Algorithms)
• Experiments and practice in parallel and distributed computing (Experiments)
• Programming models, compilers and runtimes for parallel applications and systems (Programming Models & Compilers)
• System software and middleware for parallel and distributed systems (System Software)
• Abstracts due October 7, 2019
• Submissions due October 14, 2019
• Preliminary decisions December 9, 2019
• Final submissions due January 6, 2020
• Final notification January 20, 2020
- Authors must register their paper; submit an abstract by October 7, 2019.
- Authors must then submit full versions of registered papers by October 14, 2019.
- All deadlines are end of day ANYWHERE ON EARTH.
- Before submitting, review the information under WHAT/WHERE TO SUBMIT below.
Abstracts are due October 7th and full manuscripts must be received by October 14th. This is a final, hard deadline. To ensure fairness, no extensions will be given.
Access full Call for Papers information here.