HPCA 2020 – The 26th International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture provides a high-quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest research findings in this rapidly-changing field.
HPCA-26 will be held at San Diego, CA on February 22-26, 2020.
Call for Papers
The IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture provides a high-quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest research findings in this rapidly-changing field. Authors are invited to submit papers on all aspects of high-performance computer architecture.
Authors should submit an abstract by July 30, 2019 5:00pm Anywhere on Earth (AOE). They should submit the full version of the paper by August 6, 2019, 5:00pm AOE. No extensions will be granted. The full version should be a PDF file following the submission guidelines that will be made available at the submission website. Papers should be submitted for double-blind review. New-idea papers as well as papers that significantly advance established areas are strongly encouraged. Submission questions should be directed to Yan Solihin <firstname.lastname@example.org>. HPCA-26 will also host an Industrial Paper Session presenting novel insights from industry. See the HPCA 2020 website: TBD for additional information about HPCA 2020 and submission details.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture applications of Machine Learning
- Cloud, datacenter, cluster/distributed systems
- Embedded, IoT
- Emerging technologies
- FPGAs and Reconfigurable
- Hardware/software interactions/interface
- ILP techniques (speculation, prediction, prefetching, etc.)
- IO, storage
- Memory – high level (VM/TLB, persistency, etc.)
- Memory – low level (devices, organization, etc.)
- Networking, interconnects
- Parallel/multi-core architectures
- Performance characterization/modeling
- Power efficiency and management
- Quantum architectures
- Reliability and fault tolerance
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
- Abstract submission: July 30, 2019
- Full paper submission: August 6, 2019
- Rebuttal/revision: October 1-9, 2019
- Notification: November 6, 2019
- Conference: Feb 22-26, 2020
- Program Chair: Prof. Yan Solihin (Univ. of Central Florida)
- General Chairs: Prof. Dean Tullsen (UCSD) and Prof. Hadi Esmaeilzadeh (UCSD)
- Web Chair: Prof. Jongse Park (KAIST)
- Industry Session Chair: Dr. Alaa Alameldeen