The Ninth IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM) continues the highly successful CCEM conference series which was originally launched in 2012.
Cloud computing has emerged as a dominant and transformational paradigm in information technology over the last few years and is beginning to effect a multitude of industries such as government, finance, telecommunications, education, retail, energy and utilities, and transportation. Research in this field has become very active and spans a number of areas including virtualization, networking, storage, security, management of cloud services, efficient cloud architectures, massive multi-tenancy, and design of cloud applications and services. Cloud computing continues to be the way of the future and many studies indicate that more than 50% of all information technology will be in this new paradigm within the next five to ten years. This transformation has great implications for emerging markets which have the potential to leap frog mature markets in their adoption of cloud computing, combine cloud computing and mobile technologies to introduce unique services that can transform the lives of billions, drive a much larger scale of adoption and challenge existing price points, while presenting unique challenges in areas such as security and user interfaces to cloud computing.
This research driven innovation conference has established itself as a unique conference that combines top notch peer-reviewed research papers (acceptance rate less than 10%), invited talks from renowned industry and government leaders, posters and demos showcasing latest innovations, a startup showcase highlighting the vibrant and fast growing business ecosystem around cloud, tutorials on cutting edge topics, and a doctoral symposium featuring some of the deep research topics being pursued by academic leaders.
The conference will be a two-day event that spans invited talks, peer reviewed paper presentations, tutorials,technology showcase followed by panel discussion.
Topics of Interest
We invite both paper and demo submissions on relevant topics, including but not limited to:
- Design of Cloud Computing services, especially for emerging markets – infrastructure, platform, database, software, network, storage, e-governance, and business process
- Utilizing/enhancing the Cloud for Big data & Predictive analytics
- Social & Mobile computing advances leveraging the Cloud
- Internet of Things enabled by Cloud, Big Data & AI
- Big Data Analytics & AI driven predictive computing
- Intersection of Cloud with Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning in Cloud Environments
- Conversational AI & Multimodal Interactions
- AI Infused Automation
- Advances in virtualization of hardware & software services, Cloud Networking
- Security, privacy, governance, and compliance management in cloud
- DevOps, Monitoring, management, & maintenance in Cloud Computing environments
- Performance optimization in Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Cloud Computing Solutions for different Industries & verticals
- Legal Aspects & Service Level Agreements in Cloud Computing & Data PrivacyImportant Dates for CCEM 2020
Technical Research Papers
Deadline for Submission – 23rd August 2020
Acceptance Notification – 15th September 2020
Early Bird Registration – 21st September 2020
Camera Ready submissions – 30th September 2020