IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC) is a flagship conference on services lifecycle, including enterprise and vertical services modeling, microservices-based solutions, services optimization, services marketing, and business process and scientific workflow management.
IEEE SCC 2022 invites original papers addressing all topics relevant to services lifecycle. The topics of contribution include but are not limited to:
Serviceology and Foundations of Services Computing
- Service modeling, semantics, registry, discovery, classification, and recommendation
- Service composition, patterns, algebra, and calculus
- Service evolution
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and micro service-oriented architecture (MOA)
- Service-oriented system engineering (SOSE)
- Knowledge management in services
- Internet of Services and service ecosystem
- Education in service science and engineering
Service QoS, Lifecycle Management, and DevOps
- Quality of Services (QoS) and service quality assurance, and Quality of Experiences (QoE)
- SLA (Service Level Agreements), SLM (service level management), business impact management
- GRC (governance, regulation, and compliance), and monitoring & event management
- Business support services (BSS), and operations support services (OSS)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery/ deployment, continuous improvement
Scientific Workflows & Business Process Integration and Management
- Workflow composition, execution & resource scheduling, and enterprise service bus (ESB)
- Service value chain, service value network, and API economy
AI@Scale in Services Computing
- AI@Scale in services computing
- AI-enabled accelerated scientific discovery, model risk management, and application and process modernization
Industrial Internet Services
- Internet+, Industry 4.0, Internet of Things (IoT) as a Service
- Data quality issues for analytics
- IoT-enabled edge and cloud computing
Innovative Service Applications
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Financial services
- Smart homes, cities, and manufacturing
- Wisdom of Crowds (WOC) and crowdsourcing services
- Blockchain, quantum computing, etc.
MANUSCRIPT GUIDELINES AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Paper size and format: US Letter; Two-column format in the IEEE style
- Every full paper submission can include up to 10 pages for the main contents (including all text, footnotes, figures, tables, and appendices) with additional pages for appropriate references.
- Up to three pages for “Work-in-Progress” paper submission (including main contents and references).
- Please note that the above page limit will be applied without exception. Papers violating the page limit will regretfully be desk rejected.
Abstract Length: 1500 characters for a regular paper, and 500 characters for “work in progress” papers
Number of Keywords: between five to eight keywords for each paper
File format: Limit the size of a single PDF file to be 6MB
Anonymous Submissions: All conferences under IEEE SERVICES implement a double-blind reviewing process. Author names and affiliations should not appear in the paper. The authors should make a reasonable effort not to reveal their identities of institutional affiliations in the text, figures, photos, links, or other data that is contained in the paper. Authors’ prior work should be preferably referred to in the third person; if this is not feasible, the references should be blinded. Submissions that violate these requirements will be rejected without review. The list of authors cannot be changed after the acceptance decision is made unless approved by the Program Chairs.
All submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. Accepted papers with confirmed registration and committed presentation will appear in the conference proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press. TCSVC will provide a cash prize of USD 400.00 to every Best Paper and Best Student Paper at IEEE SERVICES 2022. Recipients of “Best Paper”, “Best Student Paper”, and special paper awards will be presented with award certificates and cash prizes in the to-be-recorded Awards session of the conference. The authors of selected papers will be encouraged to submit extended and enhanced versions of their papers to the IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC) and other suitable journals.
Submitted papers are REQUIRED to be formatted using the IEEE Proceedings template. Unformatted papers and papers beyond the page limit will not be reviewed.
Paper submissions due: April 1, 2022
Final notification to authors: April 15, 2022
Camera-ready paper and registration due: May 1, 2022
IEEE Policy and professional ethics require that referees treat the contents of papers under review as privileged information not to be disclosed to others before publication. It is expected that no one with access to a paper under review will make any inappropriate use of the special knowledge, which that access provides. Contents of abstracts submitted to conference program committees should be regarded as privileged as well, and handled in the same manner. The Conference Publications Chair shall ensure that referees adhere to this practice.
Organizers of IEEE conferences are expected to provide an appropriate forum for the oral presentation and discussion of all accepted papers. An author, in offering a paper for presentation at an IEEE conference, or accepting an invitation to present a paper, is expected to be present at the meeting to deliver the paper. In the event that circumstances unknown at the time of submission of a paper preclude its presentation by an author, the program chair should be informed on time, and appropriate substitute arrangements should be made. In some cases, it may help reduce no-shows for the Conference to require advance registration together with the submission of the final manuscript.
ABOUT THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON SERVICES COMPUTING
Founded in 2003, IEEE Computer Society’s Technical Committee on Services Computing (TCSVC) is a multidisciplinary group whose purpose is to advance and coordinate work in the field of Services Computing carried out throughout the IEEE in scientific, engineering, standard, literary and educational areas. IEEE TCSVC membership details are available at http://tab.computer.org/tcsvc/
Email CFP inquiries to: email@example.com