Effective 31 December 2020, IEEE Letters of the Computer Society (LOCS) will cease publication, and so it is now closed to submissions.
To browse other IEEE Computer Society publications by topic, click here.
IEEE Letters of the Computer Society (LOCS) is a rigorously peer-reviewed forum for rapid publication of brief articles describing high-impact results in all areas of interest to the IEEE Computer Society.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- software engineering and design;
- information technology;
- software for IoT, embedded, and cyberphysical systems;
- cybersecurity and secure computing;
- autonomous systems;
- machine intelligence;
- parallel and distributed software and algorithms;
- programming environments and languages;
- computer graphics and visualization;
- services computing;
- databases and data-intensive computing;
- cloud computing and enterprise systems;
- hardware and software test technology.
Editorial board and staff
View LOCS editorials and guest editorials here.
View 2019 Index here.