Bernard Golden of Dell Enstratius to Discuss Mobile Applications at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., 5 March 2014 – Bernard Golden, named by Wired.com as one of the 10 most influential persons in cloud computing, will speak at the upcoming Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud on 6 May in Boston about using cloud computing to help realize the potential of mobile applications.
Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Dell Enstratius, serves as the cloud computing advisor for CIO Magazine. His blog has been named on more than a dozen "best of cloud computing" lists and is read by tens of thousands each month.
A highly regarded speaker who has keynoted cloud conferences around the world, Golden has authored or co-authored four books on virtualization and cloud computing. Golden will speak about how cloud computing is a fundamental requirement for today's mobile computing applications.
Registrants can currently take advantage of Early-Bird pricing and register for $299, a 25 percent discount off the regular price. IEEE Computer Society member, student, and team pricing are also available. To register, visit computer.org/Mobile-Cloud.
Other top leaders who will be presenting at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud include:
· Nick Brown, SAP Senior Vice President of Mobile Strategy
· Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
· Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
· Joshua Greenbaum, Principal of Enterprise Applications Consulting
· Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
· Frank Ingari, CEO of NaviNet
· George Reese, Executive Director of Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
· Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
These mobile cloud experts will share insights such as:
· How to stay in control of your mission-critical data when there are billions of connected devices on the Internet of Things
· How to use the Composable Enterprise to stay competitive in a digital world and bring the pieces together to make it work
· Best practices and case studies on how you can use the mobile cloud to elevate performance of people, machines, and your organization
· Answers about how healthcare's embrace of mobile cloud can be used as a blueprint for other industries.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.