Attend Rock Stars of Cybersecurity to Learn New Strategies of Combating Security Threats
- The latest approaches to threat response
- How to secure business operations
- How to balance cybersecurity and privacy
- Big data's implications for security analytics
- And more.
- Sarath Geethakumar, Senior Director, Global Information Security, VISA
- Peter Fonash, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
- Peder Jungck, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, BAE
- Peter Allor, Cyber Security Strategist, IBM
- Gary McGraw, Chief Technology Officer, Cigital
- Brett Wahlin, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, HP
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.