How do I access myConference papers?
- There are two ways to get to your papers:
- When you receive your myConference Monthly Digest email, simply click on the articles you're interested in. You'll be taken to your myConference dashboard (you may be asked to log in). You'll see a green box next to each title. Just click on that box to view the paper's abstract. If you're interested in the paper, click on "Access myConference" to open the article in the CS Digital Library, and select "Download article" to begin reading the paper.
- Go to www.computer.org/myConference and log in with your IEEE Account. Select "Dashboard" from the options shown. Click on the dropdown menu underneath the "YOUR ARTICLES" section and select a month. You'll be shown all the papers for that month that are available based on your selected topics. You'll see a green box next to each title. Just click on that box to view the paper's abstract. If you're interested, click on "Access myConference" to open the article in the CS Digital Library, and select "Download article" to begin reading the paper.
- If you find the papers you discover in myConference so useful that you use up your initial allotment of 24 before the year is over, don't worry: you have the option to purchase more. Just log in to your myConference dashboard at www.computer.org/myConference and click on the shopping cart icon. You'll be able to enter your credit card information and automatically receive an additional 12 papers over the remaining months of your subscription.
- It's easy to change your topic choices in myConference. Just log in to to your myConference dashboard at www.computer.org/myConference and click on the calendar icon. You'll see the full list of topics, with your current choices checked. Just un-check some of all of your choices, and check the new ones.
- You'll see your new collection of papers on your new topics in your next month's myComputer Monthly Digest.
- Go to www.computer.org/myConference and log in with your IEEE Account. Select "Dashboard" from the options shown. You'll see two big numbers underneath the greeting. The number on the left shows how many papers you've downloaded to date. The number on the right shows how many downloads you have left out of your original 24.
- A blue box next to a paper title indicates that it is available to you, but you haven't downloaded it. A green box indicates that the paper has been downloaded.
- When you first click on a paper's title on your dashboard or in your myConference Monthly Digest, you'll see the paper's abstract. It should give you enough information to decide whether or not you want to download and read the full paper. If the abstract sounds interesting, click the "Download Paper" button to access the complete content; if it's not what you're interested in, simply move on to the next title and abstract.
- Sadly, no. But one of the main benefits of myConference is that it pulls from over 450 annual IEEE Computer Society conferences, so it's very likely that you'll find many other papers that are new to you.
- A chief benefit of myConference is that it helps make you aware of which of the many, many technical meetings held every year publishes the very best papers for your specific area of interest. It eliminates some of the guess-work involved when trying to plan your conference schedule, and ensures that you only go to the best conferences that are most relevant to you.
- For more about IEEE Computer Society conferences, including a complete calendar of upcoming conferences, information about hosting your own conference, or a guide to the Computer Society's Conference Publishing Services, visit www.computer.org/conferences.
Please click here to learn more about myComputer
AVAILABLE CONTENT FOR xxx
Click the green icon to access articles.Then click "Download Article".