IEEE Computer Society is growing and changing, and we would like to give our members more benefits and more content than ever before. As a member, you can choose a package focused on your technical area and career goals.
With the Software and Systems option, you receive all the standard benefits of IEEE Computer Society membership plus a few additional benefits.
- Computer magazine as a Digital Edition or in print
- e-Learning Library—consisting of hundreds of online courses and technical resources in 16 KnowledgeCenters, plus technical and business online books
- Eight technical and community newsletters
- Discounts on publications, certification programs, and conferences
- Computer.org email alias
- Membership in local chapter
- Ability to join technical committees
IEEE Software Digital Edition
This bimonthly magazine delivers reliable information and expert advice on software architecture, design, project management, quality, testing, functional and dynamic languages, agile processes, lean development, and great new tools.
Choose 12 articles from the Computer Society Digital Library, the most advanced research and information resource in the computer world.
Select three webinars from the extensive selection offered by IEEE Computer Society, giving you access to industry leaders and cutting-edge topics such as "Conquer Complexity with Effective ALM and a Focus on Design."
Discounts on Training Courses
Computer Society members save significantly on eLearning courses specific to professionals working in the area of software and systems. Take a tutorial such as "Real-Time Computer Systems with Applications."