IEEE Computer Society is growing and changing, and we would like to give our members more benefits and more content than ever before. As a member, you can choose a package focused on your technical area and career goals.
With the Security and Privacy option, you receive all the standard benefits of IEEE Computer Society membership plus a few additional benefits.
- Computer magazine in multimedia format and PDF
- consisting of hundreds of online courses and technical resources in 16 KnowledgeCenters, plus 600 technical and business online books
- Eight technical and community newsletters
- Discounts on publications, certification programs, and conferences
- Computer.org email alias
- Membership in local chapter
- Ability to join technical committees
IEEE Security & Privacy Digital Edition
This bimonthly magazine shows you how to secure your networks and operating systems, identify and thwart Internet attacks, and improve wireless and software security. Topics covered include enterprise security management, identity theft, legislative actions, malware, access control, Web applications security, and security and privacy policies.
Choose 12 articles from the Computer Society Digital Library, the most advanced research and information resource in the computer world.
Select three webinars from the extensive selection offered by IEEE Computer Society, giving you access to industry leaders and cutting-edge topics such as "Maintaining Security & Compliance as IT Services Move to the Cloud."
Discounts on Training Courses
Computer Society members save significantly on eLearning courses specific to security and privacy professionals. Take a tutorial such as "Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications."