IEEE Computer Society is growing and changing, and we would like to give our members more benefits and more content than ever before. As a member, you can choose a package focused on your technical area and career goals.
With the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) option, you receive all the standard benefits of IEEE Computer Society membership plus a few additoinal benefits.
- Computer magazine in multimedia format and PDF
- e-Learning Library—consisting of hundreds of online courses and technical resources in 16 KnowledgeCenters, plus 600 technical and business online books
- Eight technical and community newsletters
- Discounts on publications, certification programs, and conferences
- Computer.org email alias
- Membership in local chapter
- Ability to join technical committees
IT Professional Digital Edition
This bimonthly magazine gives builders and managers of enterprise systems essential articles to inform their practical and strategic choices on issues surrounding enterprise architecture and standards, information systems, networks, programming languages, project management, training and education, and other vital IT topics.
Choose 12 articles from the Computer Society Digital Library, the most advanced research and information resource in the computer world.
Select three webinars from the extensive selection offered by IEEE Computer Society, giving you access to industry leaders and cutting-edge topics such as "Accelerating collaboration across communication ecosystem."
Discounts on Training Courses
Computer Society members save significantly on eLearning courses specific to professionals working in the area of ICT. Take a tutorial such as "Mathematical Foundations."