Special Theme Issues
IEEE Pervasive Computing is seeking papers for the following theme issues:
Authors for IEEE Pervasive Computing magazine contribute articles on a broad range of topics and focus on five main areas:
- hardware—hardware technology,
- software—software infrastructure,
- physical interaction—real-world sensing and interaction,
- the human experience—human-computer interaction, and
- systems—systems considerations.
In addition to feature-length articles, IEEE Pervasive Computing invites work-in-progress submissions of 250 words or less on topics ranging from hardware technology and software infrastructure to environmental sensing and human-computer interaction. Submit a WiPs report on your project to email@example.com.
For guidelines and instructions on writing features and departments for IEEE Pervasive Computing, visit our author center.