Win contracts by having the most skilled employees
The IT Services industry is growing at an exponential rate. But with IT Services companies around the globe competing fiercely for enterprise business, it's now even more critical to have the skilled employees on hand to win contracts and deliver on your promises.
IEEE Computer Society's TechLeader Training Partner Program provides the tools needed to quickly and inexpensively train your employees in a wide variety of technical areas, including:
- Cloud computing
- Information security
- Mobile application development
- Software and systems development
- Database management
- Business analytics
- Java and other programming languages
- Program management
- And more.
The program provides:
- Instant, anytime access to 16 Technical Knowledge Centers
- Customized webinars led by industry experts
- Packaged courses on high-demand skill areas, including Project Management.
- Technology training customized to your company's needs and presented by the top subject matter experts.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Training partner resources
TechLeader OnLine—courses, videos, certifications, and mentoring organized into 16 KnowledgeCenters on cutting-edge technical and professional topics such as IT Security, Java, Cisco, Visual Basic, C#, and Management.
TechLeader OnCourse—workshops designed to keep you on track--whether in obtaining deeper knowledge in your chosen technical area or in mapping a new trajectory for your career. Available in two-day and three-day instructor-led formats.
TechLeader OnDemand—webinars customized to your employees, featuring experts from the Computer Society or your own company for in-depth learning
TechLeader OnSite—customized training courses at your location featuring a roster of IEEE Computer Society industry experts
TechLeader Events—enlist IEEE Computer Society expertise to develop customer-facing product announcement events.