Register for the Software Experts Summit: Mastering Uncertainty in the Software Industry
- Gauge the advantages of agile approaches;
- Balance agility and discipline in projects;
- Control risks and embrace opportunities;
- Manage technical debt by balancing quick fixes and long-term investment; and
- Adjust requirements engineering, design, testing, and project management practices to deal with change and uncertainty.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.