TVCG Seeks Editor-in-Chief for 2015-2016 Term
The IEEE Computer Society seeks applicants for the position of Editor-in-Chief, serving a two-year term starting 1 January 2015. Prospective candidates are asked to provide a complete curriculum vitae, a brief plan for the publication's future, and a letter of support from their institution or employer (as PDF files) by 1 March 2014. Please click here for more details.
From the December 2013 issue
Message from the Editor-in-Chief
By Ming Lin
I am greatly pleased to introduce the December 2013 issue of the IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG). Selected from more than 400 submissions, it contains 101 papers presented at IEEE VIS 2012, including the IEEE Conference on Visual Analytics Science and Technolgy (VAST), the IEEE Information Visualization Conference (InfoVis), and the IEEE Scientific Visualization Conference (SciVis) in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, from the 13th to the 18th of October 2013. These papers that were recommended for acceptance by the program committee of these three conferences, after having undergone a rigorous two-round review process, are published in this issue. This volume is also the first special issue for IEEE VIS Conference to contain all of the papers presented at VAST, expanding the ongoing partnership between TVCG and IEEE VIS.
Editorials and Announcements
- Get Your Journals as eBooks for Free
- TVCG Partners With Conferences
- Print on Demand is Now Available for OnlinePlus Titles
- eBooks of issues of TVCG can now be downloaded from the Computer Society Digital Library
- Special Section on the IEEE Virtual Reality Conference (VR)
- Special Section on the Eurographics Symposium on Parallel Graphics and Visualization (EGPGV)
- Special Section on the IEEE Pacific Visualization Symposium (November 2011)
- Special Section on the IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (October 2011)
- Special Section on the Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (I3D) (August 2011)
Access recently published TVCG articles
Subscribe to the RSS feed of latest TVCG content added to the digital library.
Sign up for the Transactions Connection newsletter.
TVCG is indexed in MEDLINE®/PubMed® & ISI