From the July 2013 issue
Multiparty Access Control for Online Social Networks: Model and Mechanisms
By Hongxin Hu, Gail-Joon Ahn, and Jan Jorgensen
Online social networks (OSNs) have experienced tremendous growth in recent years and become a de facto portal for hundreds of millions of Internet users. These OSNs offer attractive means for digital social interactions and information sharing, but also raise a number of security and privacy issues. While OSNs allow users to restrict access to shared data, they currently do not provide any mechanism to enforce privacy concerns over data associated with multiple users. To this end, we propose an approach to enable the protection of shared data associated with multiple users in OSNs...
Editorials and Announcements
- We are pleased to announce that Jian Pei, professor of computing science in the School of Computing Science at Simon Fraser University in Canada, is the new Editor in Chief of IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering starting in 2013. He was previously the Associate Editor in Chief of TKDE.
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering Seeks Editor in Chief for 2014-2015 Terms
- eBooks of issues of TKDE can now be downloaded from the Computer Society Digital Library
- New EIC Editorial (Feb 2013)
- Outgoing EIC Editorial (Feb 2013)
- State of the Journal (Feb 2012)
- EIC Editorial (January 2011)
- Special Section on the 27th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2011)(Oct 2012)
- Special Section on Keyword Search on Structured Data (Dec 2011)
- Cloud Data Management (Sept 2011)
- Special Section on the 26th International Conference on Data Engineering (Aug 2011)
Access recently published TKDE articles
Subscribe to the RSS feed of latest TKDE content added to the digital library.
Sign up for the Transactions Connection newsletter.
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE) is an archival journal published monthly designed to inform researchers, developers, managers, strategic planners, users, and others interested in state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice activities in the knowledge and data engineering area.
Read the full scope of TKDE