New Speakers Added for Rock Stars of Cybersecurity
- Nick Brown, SAP Senior Vice President of Mobile Strategy
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal of Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Frank Ingari, CEO of NaviNet
- George Reese, Executive Director of Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
- How to stay in control of your mission-critical data when there are billions of connected devices on the Internet of Things
- How to use the Composable Enterprise to stay competitive in a digital world and bring the pieces together to make it work
- Best practices and case studies on how you can use the mobile cloud to elevate performance of people, machines, and your organization
- Answers about how healthcare's embrace of mobile cloud can be used as a blueprint for other industries.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.