To access the mobile feature:
- Click on My Safari, located above.
- Once on the Safari Books Online site, click on Safari logo in the top left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Safari home page.
- Click on Switch to Mobile Site.
Safari® Books Online features technical and business books from O'Reilly Media, Peachpit, Addison Wesley, Prentice Hall, FT Press, IBM Press, Microsoft Press, Cisco Press, Adobe Press, and more. This important member benefit gives you quick and convenient access to reliable information whenever you need it.
- Search the extensive electronic library to learn about the newest technologies and latest advances in the field.
- Locate and extract information from hundreds of books simultaneously with Safari's powerful search engine.
- Read an entire book online or go directly to a particular section to get the solutions you need.
- Topic areas cover dozens of technical categories, from Linux to .NET to website design.
In addition to the custom collection, IEEE Computer Society offers you the option to subscribe to the complete Safari Books Online collection at a special discounted member rate. Save over $180 on the Premium Library for a limited time.
Member Price: $378 (20% discount off list price of $472.89) Subscribe to Premium Library (use your IEEE web account to log in)
Unlimited and fully-searchable access, including five chapter downloads a month, to Safari Books Online complete library:
- 24,000+ technology, creative, and business books with download features, plus training videos on software development, web design and graphics tools and techniques.
- Pre-published manuscripts (Rough Cuts) on leading-edge technologies—access books while they are being written!
- Exclusive briefs (Short Cuts) on very new or specialized technologies.
- Mobile-optimized website--the ability to search and download PDF's of chapters and whole books onto your iPhone®, iPadTM, IPod® touch, Blackberry, Android, and any mobile device with a browser.
Safari Direct Access
IEEE Computer Society Members and Premium Subscribers can now create a direct access account for Safari. This new account will allow users to log in directly to Safari via a web browser or mobile app.
Please note that you will be required to access Safari at least once a year through computer.org, to update your account with your renewed member or subscription information.